Tuesday 20 December 2011



NK @ hotfm part 3 by izanmohd



The comments that were given was so hilarious – I love how Remy calls her name (I find it cute).

I also find it cute when Remy says “tu yang saya selalu marah dia”. I can’t even imagine Tiz getting 'scolded' by Remy. I bet it ought to be funny! The facial expression and their body language that they make whenever they said that she’s often ‘blur’ and when her head was pushed over. Oh yeah and the part where Remy says “What? What? What? What? Ha dia macam ayam keluar dari reban".

The part where Tiz commented on Remy was what confuses me the most. Maybe it’s because of the quality of the video. All that I could understand was, “ha, kenalah” hahaha. I only heard a few though and I can already imagine how epic it was on set, along with funny Fizz, ‘tis no doubt that it was glorious. I’m sure they had loads of fun shooting scenes together. 

I remembered in an interview that those three had in the dvd, there was a part where Fizz said that they were like sibling. “ni tak tegur ni, ni tak tegur ni” (his hands referring to Remy and Tiz). It’s like they’re all in one family and as what Sofia have said, for sure the daddy is the Director. *hahaha


This is the part 3 of the video. Part 1,2 and 4 can be watched down below. Whereas in their MHI interview, I love it when Abby Fana says that she couldn’t resist watching Remy because of him wearing the black sunglasses. And also the way Ally Iskandar looks at Tiz with his hands cuffed nicely underneath his chin, hahaha. Oh yeah and not to forget when Tiz adorably hits Remy because when she says there are a few habits that she’s always carries around from the drama and when asked, Remy says “kuat mengaji” aww how adorable is that? And I also agree with Abby, eventhough I’ve never met her, but judging by her looks in tv, she’s really fair and beautiful.

[Credit to Izan Mohd for the videos.]

1 comment:

  1. The part where I catched what Tiz answered about Remy:
    "..sikit kot...dia feeling character dia different, feeliiing jer dia, kalau mood dia nanti, dah, kena lah"
    Fizz & Remy mcm kuat bully Tiz.

    Me pulak confuse apa yg FB ckp yg Remy cuba mengelak bila FB tanya Fizz "ada apa2 antara mrk berdua" ruper2nya FB tanya ttg hubungan Remy/Ummi Nazeera **rupa2nya Remy/Ummi sedang hangat lah bercinta masa NK** ni baru tau.

    ReplyDelete